NEFS 2022 Block 2 – Saturday In-person Workshop
Saturday 5th March, 10:00 – 17:00
at Wylam Methodist Church, Chapel Lane, Wylam NE41 8AA
- In-person tuition focusing on developing fiddle technique
- Tunes and technique delivered by both Melissa and Stewart
- In-depth fiddle teaching aimed at Levels 2 and 3
- Day includes 3 mixed ability workshops and time for a tutor-guided session
- Full access to the Live Tunes web page for session resources
The workshop will be run following our COVID-secure Workshop Guidelines. By attending an in-person event organised by NEFS, you agree to follow all the guidelines, and any further reasonable requests made by the venue, the Tutors or Directors, to keep the group safe and all attendees feeling as comfortable as possible. If restrictions mean that we are not able to run the workshop safely, we will cancel the day and refund your payment.
Tea and coffee are provided in the breaks, but lunch is not included. Bring a packed lunch, or there are places available to buy lunch in Wylam.
Full details of the latest offerings are available on the Classes page – please read before purchasing.
To pay by bank transfer or cheque, please click “Add to Basket” and choose your payment method at the checkout.
There is also a five-week Online option, with Video Tutorials and Zoom calls for fiddle technique and tunes.
Buy both the NEFS 2022 Block 2 Online and the In-person Workshop Day and receive a 5% discount.